Some time we need to know name and id of current login user in umbraco below is code for geting currently log in user name in umbraco
string userName = umbraco.BasePages.UmbracoEnsuredPage.CurrentUser.Name;
Another Umbraco Article
- Umbraco: How to Format Date in Umbraco or in .net by c#.
- Umbraco: XML Serialization of custom data value in umbraco.
- Umbraco: How to get current site name in Umbraco by c#.
- Umbraco: Get Dictionary Item In umbraco by c#.
- Umbraco: Execute Some Logic after Document Save in Umbraco CMS by c#.
- Umbraco: Execute Code after Document Publish in umbraco CMS by c#.
- Umbraco: How to validate Email address in umbraco by c#.
- Umbraco: How to Log or store error in umbraco Log Table by c#.
- Umbraco: How to get and Set Document Property value in by c#.
- Umbraco: Create Custom Content node In Umbraco by c#.
- Umbraco: Register Event Handler In umbraco
- Umbraco: Create your first Rss Feed Burner in umbraco
- Umbraco: Execute Sql query in umbraco during package installation
- Umbraco: Useful Resources for Umbraco CMS development
- Umbraco: How to Create Custom data type in umbraco using c#.
- Umbraco: How to get nodeID by node name by programatically in c#.
- Umbraco: Cheat sheet for umbraco development for Newbie